Punch up your Interiors with a new look. Quiet Luxury is all the rage. Filtered in from the fashion industry, Interiors are now taking on an elegant look but in a casual way. Here are some tips.
- -go for neutrals, but use deep colors as well as light. Pop it up with texture and unusual shapes.
- – instead of Classics, go for an unusual shape, fabric or size.
- -Think classic dressing with interesting accessories
- -Add interesting pieces that have unusual shapes or materials ; instead of a fully upholstered side chair pick one that has a wood, trim or caning on the back.
- -add surprises! Place an item that you wouldn’t expect in a room : an unusual accessory, a handmade bowl, wood carving or , a funky lamp.
- -Throw out the throws. So over used. Try use something different if you want to cozy up : a few velvet pillows, or a cozy fabric on the sofa.